CONSOLIDATING PROTECTIVE PRODUCT WITH WET EFFECT - 1 Litre
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Gives wet look to untreated surfaces (tumble finishes, flame finishes, natural sawn finishes).
- Protects material from water and oil.
- Consolidating effect treatment.
- PROVIDES A WET EFFECT THAT CAN BE INTENSIFIED WITH SEVERAL APPLICATIONS.
- DOES NOT YELLOW WITH AGEING OR WITH ANY ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION.
- DOES NOT SCRAPE FROM SURFACE.
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: ready to use.
1. On a clean and dry surface, apply one even and continuous coat of WET with a brush.2. After 24 hours repeat treatment in the same way.3. For very absorbent materials, a third coat may be required to reach the desired wet effect.Maintenance:diluted solutions of CLEANER PRO. In the areas most exposed to weather conditions we recommend applying the product again every two years.
With one litre:
- 10/20 m2
do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast during the following 24 hours. Do not walk on floor while it's drying: wait 24 hours after last product application. Do not apply on terracotta floors or polished/very smooth surfaces. If product has been wrongly applied or if a thorough cleaning is required, remove WET using NOPAINT STAR. The product cannot be applied on supports subject to rising damp and in damp environments where water tends to stagnate (showers, saunas, Turkish baths, etc.). The product cannot be applied to supports with problems connected with rising damp.
FILA Wet (FOR UNPOLISHED STONE)
- Unfinished Marble And Granite
- Unpolished Natural Stone And Agglomerates