DIRT REPELLENT - 500ml
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Makes cleaning quick and easy and surfaces hygienic
- Improves the material\'s resistance to dirt
- Maintains the original appearance of the material over time
- PROVIDES PROLONGED PROTECTION OVER TIME
- FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR USE
- HIGH COVERAGE
- DOES NOT ALTER THE MATERIAL'S ANTI-SLIP RATING (TESTS CONDUCTED IN CONFORMITY WITH B.C.R.A. AND ASTMC 1028-2007 METHODS).
- DOES NOT FORM SURFACE FILM
- UV RESISTANT AND NON-YELLOWING
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: The product is ready to use.
Application for new installations:1. Wash the floor thoroughly using DETERDEK PRO (concrete grout joints) or CR10 (epoxy grout).2. Apply STOP DIRT to a clean and dry floor also treating the grout, covering evenly with a fleece or other suitable applicator.Advice from the expert:Given the product’s high coverage, apply a moderate quantity of product to treat 2-3 m2 of surface area at a time.3. Rub the surface with a cloth or floor scrubber with white disc.4. Fully remove all residues within 10 minutes, either manually using a microfibre cloth or with the single-disc floor scrubber.
With one litre:
- Textured, natural and Lappato porcelain tiles up to 70 m2
The product may enhance the colour of the material or grouting; carry out a spot test beforehand. Aerate rooms during use. Do not apply to matt-finish lappato porcelain tiles.
FILA Stop Dirt
- Textured Porcelain Tiles
- Unpolished Porcelain Tiles
- Lappato Porcelain Tiles