WATER- AND OIL-REPELLENT PROTECTIVE AGENT WITH REVIVING EFFECT - 1 Litre
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Protects and revives the original colour of polished, untreated and tumbled natural stone.
- Deeply penetrates the material and protects it from watery or oily stains and dirt.
- Ideal for all stone applications, worktops and any decorative stone objects.
- Excellent for use internally and externally.
- PRODUCES A REVIVING EFFECT ON ALL FINISHES.
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE.
- DOES NOT YELLOW, RESISTS UV RADIATION, AND IT PROVIDES ENDURING PROTECTION.
- EXTREMELY HIGH COVERAGE.
- IT ALSO ELIMINATES GRANITE MINUTE EXCORIATIONS.
- DOES NOT FORM SURFACE FILM.
- THE TREATED SURFACES ARE SUITABLE FOR FOOD CONTACT.
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: ready to use.
Apply STONE PLUS on dry and clean material using a brush or other appropriate tool.During application, rub the surface with a cloth to aid the product’s penetration and remove any excess product completely.The surface can be walked on after 8 hours.To improve colour revival, apply several coats of the product with an interval of at least 8 hours in between.Maintenance:diluted solution of CLEANER PRO.
With one litre:
- Polished stone30/50m2
- Unpolished stone15/25m2
Once treated with STONE PLUS ECO, the stone cannot be restored to its original condition. Before treating the surface, carry out a spot test to check the final colour. On certain materials laid outdoors, it is advisable to repeat the treatment every year to optimally preserve the reviving effect. Does not protect against acidic aggression. Do not apply the product if rain is expected.
FILA Stoneplus (IMPREGNATING SEALER)
- Stone And Agglomerates