STAIN-REMOVING SPRAY FOR TERRACOTTA, QUARRY TILES AND NATURAL STONE - 250ml
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Removes greasy and oily stains from terracotta, quarry tiles, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, stones or cobblestones, concrete.
- EXTREMELY PRACTICAL WITH ITS EASY-TO-USE SPRAY.
- VERY EFFECTIVE ON EXTERNAL TERRACOTTA WHICH IS UNTREATED OR TREATED WITH NON-FILMING PRODUCTS.
- LEAVES NO TRACES IF THE STAIN IS FRESH.
- ALSO PERFECT ON QUARRY TILES AND NATURAL STONE.
- CLEANS WHERE NORMAL SPRAYS DO NOT REACH.
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: ready to use.
1. Spray from a distance of 15 cm holding the can at an angle of about 45°.2. Leave to dry for a few minutes. It absorbs grease deposits and then dries, leaving a thin layer of white powder on the floor.3. Remove using a brush.4. Wipe over with a damp cloth.If traces remain, repeat the operation.
When used on wax-treated floors, you need to remove the wax from the whole tile after removing the stain and then restore the wax coating.
- GUARANTEES EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE EVEN ON UNTREATED SURFACES.
- Quarry Tiles
- Marble, Granite And Natural Stone