GEL CLEANER FOR WALLS - 1 Litre
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Removes graffiti from treated and untreated walls: it is particularly effective on rough or porous surfaces (concrete/plaster walls, bricks, natural stone...).
- Removes WET, WETECO and PT10 protectors if they have been incorrectly applied or when thorough cleaning is required.
- Viscous consistency: ideal for wall applications.
- Provides in-depth cleaning and degreasing.
- Cleans smog and dust from external walls.
- Removes film-forming and coating products from terracotta surfaces.
- EASY TO USE.
- READY TO USE: NO DILUTION REQUIRED.
- WATER-BASED PAINT REMOVER.
- RAPID AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT.
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: to be used undiluted.
1. Apply the product directly on the wall with a large, flat paintbrush or using the airless method.2. Leave for at least 5 minutes.3. Intervene with mechanical means.4. Rinse.For best results, use a water-jet cleaner on vertical surfaces and a single-disc cleaning machine on floors.Repeat application of the product and the consequent rinsing, if necessary (for example, on porous surfaces such as brick walls, natural stone etc.).To remove possible residues of film-forming products such as WET, WET ECO in the event of incorrect application: simply apply the undiluted product directly onto the surface with a brush or by spraying.
With one litre:
- 5 m2
FILA Nopaint Star
- Porcelain Tiles
- Marble, Granite And Natural Stone
- Glazed Ceramic Tiles
- Quarry Tiles