CLEANER FOR EPOXY RESIDUES - 1 Litre
WHAT'S IT FOR
- High viscosity liquid detergent for cleaning epoxy grout residues, stains and streaks from wall and floor surfaces.
- Ideal for non-absorbent materials such as porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic and glass mosaics.
- DUE TO ITS VISCOSITY IT REMOVES EPOXY GROUT STAINS AND ABOVE FROM SURFACES.
- IT IS ALSO EFFECTIVE IN REMOVING SIGNIFICANT, CONSOLIDATED RESIDUES.
- DOES NOT AFFECT MATERIAL.
- EASY APPLICATION.
- PLEASANT ALMOND FRAGRANCE.
METHOD OF USE
No dilution: ready for use Application:
Shake before use.
Removal of consolidated filler residues (once the applied grout filler is ready for use):apply the undiluted product using a flat brush and thoroughly cover all residues. Leave for about 30 minutes.Rub with an abrasive sponge or spatula to remove larger residues. A single-disc machine fitted with a suitable disc can be used for floors. Rinse thoroughly. In case of stubborn residues, repeat the application and leave the product to act for longer.
With one litre:
- up to 10 m2
Always test on a small area of the surface to check the material’s resistance and find out optimum waiting times for best results. Do not use on absorbent materials. Do not use on wood. Do not use on methacrylate surfaces. Check the resistance of metal surfaces to the product before use.
- Porcelain Tiles
- Glazed Ceramic Tiles
- Glass Mosaic
- Polished Quarry Tiles