ACTIVE MOULD REMOVER
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Rapidly removes mould and sanitises stone, plaster, concrete, terracotta, grouting, ceramic, glass and marmorino plaster surfaces.
- EASY-TO-USE, ERGONOMIC CONTAINER WITH SPRAY APPLICATOR.
- IDEAL VISCOSITY: CAN BE EASILY APPLIED TO WALLS.
- ACTS RAPIDLY AND EFFECTIVELY WITHIN A FEW MINUTES.
- EFFECTIVELY REMOVES MOULD FROM GROUTING.
METHOD OF USE
Ready to use: no dilution required
Spray ALGACID directly onto the surface to be cleaned, from a distance of about 15-20 cm, while keeping the bottle upright.Leave to act for approximately 15 minutes. Soak up any excess product with a damp cloth to prevent dripping. Repeat if necessary, then wipe the surface clean with a damp sponge.
With one litre:
- 10-20 m2 depending on surface absorption
Do not spray on wood, plants, fabrics and metals. Should this occur, wash immediately with water. Do not use on new polished stone. Caution: before using on coloured plaster, first try on a small section to avoid possible colour alterations. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
FILA Algacid (MOULD REMOVER AND SANITISER)
- Porcelain Tiles
- Natural Stones
- Concrete And Grouting
- Quarry Tiles